Courses & Workshops
Next watercolor workshops — 2022:
January 29-30, 2022. The Art of the Portrait. Terracota — Online. April 23, 2022. Workshop Plein Air Studio — São Paulo — Brazil. Info: @pleinairstudio / firstname.lastname@example.org / (11) 98269-7634. May 28-29, 2022. The Art of the Portrait. Terracota — Online. Price: $240 USD
- September 11-17, 2022. Portrait & Figure Painting in Watercolor. Art Escape Italy — Tuscany — SOLD OUT
The Marcos Beccari’s course of watercolor was unforgettable for me, because it’s not always I have possibly to study from such professional. I got a lot of inspiration from him. Marcos Beccari explains very well and work can’t go badly with him. But the main thing is the energy that comes from him, because Marcos Beccari does what he loves and it was very felt all the days while we were painting. For me it was very comfortable to be in this atmosphere.KHITRINA ANASTASIYA — Saint Petersburg, Russia
My experience with the workshop of the master Beccari was exceptional. He not only gave us the basic knowledge on watercolour, but he explained us the whole process of creating impressionistic painting. His explanations were clear and very effective, I think I improved a lot my ability to think and realise watercolour paintings.FRANCESCO CICCONARDI — Bristol, United Kingdom
I had the opportunity to participate in workshops with Marcos. As an artist he is a very hardworking and devoted man, he explains the painting process from beginning to end, shares his inspirations and tips. Besides, with his smile and openness, he quickly made each of the course participants feel at ease, beside we were a group of strangers from all over the world. I include the course with Marcos among the top events in my life.SYLWIA CZERWIŃSKA — Poland
Marcos is a Brazilian talented watercolorist artist. During my stay with him I discover as well a humble man with a great talent in teaching watercolor and his 3 phases techniques. We where almost 20 students from all over the world and he find time to give to every one of us. His patience is as amazing as his kindness. I can only but advise every watercolorist to have once in his life a workshop with Marcos Beccari. Amazing experience.NICOLAS BAAKLINI — Beirut, Lebanon
- Standart palette: Yellow Green, Yellow Ochre, Naples Yellow, Opera Rose, Cadmium Red Light, Burnt Sienna, Dioxazine Purple, Ultramarine Blue, Royal Blue, Turquoise Light, Forest Green, Prussian Blue, Indigo.
- Extended palette: Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Light, Naples Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Van Dyck Brwon, Madder Red Dark, Manganese Violet, Magenta, Chrome Orange, Cadmium Red Light, Alizarin Crimson, Royal Blue, Turquoise Light, Mountain Blue, Helio Turquoise, Ultramarine Blue, Dioxazine Purple, Light Gray, Yellow Green, May Green, Forest Green, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Neutral Tint.
- Suggested brands: Horadam-Schmincke, Sennelier (l’Aquarelle), Winsor & Newton (Artist), Talens (Rembrandt), Golden QoR, Holbein, Maimeri Blu, Rowney, Daniel Smith.
- Specification: 100% cotton, 300 g/m², fine grain texture (cold-press), sizes 28 x 38 cm and 38 x 56 cm.
- Suggested brands: Arches Aquarelle, Fabriano Artistico, Saunders Waterford.
- Types: Flat Tip (Bright Type, Flat Brush or Cat’s Tongue; sizes 12-16); Drop Tip (Quill Mop Brush, sizes 1-4); Round tip (Round Brush, sizes 4-8).
- General specification: Marcos Beccari Brush Set by Rosemary & Co.
Mediums and Accessories
- Accessories: Graphite pencil and eraser; Cloth (such as Scotch-Brite Easy Wax); Spray bottle; Watercolor palette; Adhesive tape (such as Scotch Blue tape); Paper towel/tissues.
- Mediums (optional): Liquid mask and gum arabic.