“Our doing must determine what we leave undone; in that we do, we leave undone.”
– Nietzsche, The Gay Science, IV, § 304.
Marcos Namba Beccari • Dec 26, 1987 • Capricorn • São Paulo
I am watercolor painter and philosopher. PhD in Philosophy of Education from the University of São Paulo, MSc in Design and graduated in Graphic Design, both from the Federal University of Paraná. I currently work as Adjunct Professor at the Federal University of Paraná, lecturing in the graphic design course and in the postgraduate program in design. I live in Curitiba (Brazil) with my wife Rochele Borelli and my cats Iaia, Fiodóro e Cheetara.
- Other roles: Columnist of abcDesign Magazine and Coordinator of Não Obstante podcast/magazine.
- Research topics: Contemporary Philosophy, Discourse Studies, Hermeneutics, Aesthetics and Visuality Studies.
Curriculum Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/1779138299755162
- Abecedário . Interview in Portuguese to Gabriela Slovac, for an academic work . November 10, 2018
- Como eu escrevo? . Interview in Portuguese published on the Como eu escrevo . May 07, 2018
- Interview to Eric Yi Lin . Interview in English published on the Cafè Watercolor . May 31, 2017
- Como aprender a pintar? . Text written in Portuguese for a public tender for drawing teaching . November, 2013
If you’d like to interview me for any kind of media, please contact me: email@example.com. For school jobs or personal use, however, I prefer NOT to do interviews, as I hope my FAQ is a sufficient source of information.